Here’s what three people have said about The Climb:
- THIS STORY WAS AMAZING and evoked so many emotions: happiness, anger, sadness, empathy. I appreciate a writer who can take me on an emotional, vivid journey through a story. Thank you, Mr. Benoit-Ledoux. This book is proof that a well-written story can reach far beyond a predefined intended audience. – Tina, New Hampshire.
- I COULD IMMEDIATELY RELATE to the thoughts and actions of the main character, Skyler, as he struggled with reconciling his sexuality with his religion. Benoit-Ledoux realistically depicts the adverse effects that religion can have on sexuality while showing there is hope. By the end of the novel, I wanted to embrace Skyler for triumphing in an area where many still struggle. – Chris, Missouri.
- READING THIS STORY WAS an emotional roller coaster of joy, indignation, sadness, and hope. No matter how you identify, we can all relate to aspects of Skyler’s journey. From the butterflies of first love to the trials and tribulations of high school, ‘The Climb’ reminds us that growing up is hard work. Benoit-Ledoux has crafted a truly beautiful story. – Josh, Nevada.
If you haven’t grabbed a copy to enjoy yet, you still can! The Climb is available in:
- both paperback and Kindle formats from Amazon and
- Ebook format from Apple iBooks, Kobo, and Google Play.
- The Nook format at Barnes & Noble takes a little longer to publish, but it’s coming.